Whether you are in the middle of a writing project and feeling stuck, or struggling to get started, a writing coach can help you move forward. We can help you make your writing a priority through regular meetings and written feedback on your developing drafts.
Coaching sessions may include any of the following:
- Talk about the content and development of your writing
- Create a schedule and identify deadlines for a project
- Serve as a springboard for your creative ideas
- Define goals and plan your next steps
- Explore possible resources and tools to help you move forward
- Identify ways to strengthen sentence style and grammar
- Design a plan for how and where you will publish your work
Our rate for author coaching is $60 per hour. We invite you to contact us for a free consultation by phone or though Zoom to discuss your goals for writing.
To get started, fill out the Contact Us form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org giving a description of your project. If we decide to work together, we will design a coaching agreement that works for you.
Developmental editing is available once your draft is completed.
Sometimes we need help getting the words onto the page. We will be glad to collaborate closely with you to create the writing itself while staying true to your voice and vision for the project whether it’s a memoir, online content, letters, or other form of writing. The average rate for writing starts at $0.10 per word.